Birthday Week Part 4 and 5

Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthday week continues... Seriously, I am so spoiled blessed.

Brian brought home two huge boxes of fabric Saturday morning that he got from a garage sale as part of my birthday present. They were FILLED with vintage fabrics- a lot of upholstery swatches. I ended up getting rid of one of the boxes, but there were plenty of fabrics that I loved and kept. I'm sure some will show up in future home ec projects.

Sunday morning, after walking into church, Brian and I start to part ways so he can go teach Sunday School, and he says, "Oh, by the way, the bike in the lobby is yours."

Wait, what?

He totally surprised me with this super cute red vintage bike! He mentioned seeing it a long time ago at a garage sale, but didn't tell me he bought it. In fact, he told me he didn't buy it. Liar. But I forgive him.

No comments:

Post a Comment