Ugh.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

So, it turns out, I'm really bad at taking outfit photos. Combine that with being sick this past week...I'm just not feeling it. And I'm not going to scramble to re-photograph all of my last few outfits, mostly because they were kind of boring anyway. With Project Run&Play wrapping up, working on a REALLY big project to help raise some money for friends, and everything else in life- I'm backing out of my 30 for 30 pledge. (sorry to my new 6 or 7 followers who were just wanting to see some cute outfits. Maybe next time). With this being my second round of 30 for 30, I've learned a lot about remixing and how little I need to feel and look cute. That should come in handy this summer when we're (possibly) moving cross-country and only taking the essentials.

I hate posting without a single picture, so if you're interested at all in children's fashion, you should totally check out PR&P and see lots of cute things like this:

(last week's winner- Katy's Chocolate Delivery)

No comments:

Post a Comment