Cupcakes...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Cupcakes are probably my favorite dessert. They're not only delicious, but cute. What more could you ask for? The only challenger to cupcakes would be tiramisu. Soo....enter these delicious cupcakes (a combo of recipes from Ming Makes Cupcakes):

Tiramisu Cupcake


 
Coffee Chocolate Cupcakes (Cupcake 24 from Ming's)
+
Chocolate Espresso Buttercream (Cupcake 20 from Ming's- with some changes)


I changed up the buttercream frosting a bit. I left out the chocolate, used 2 shots of espresso from our machine, and WAY more powdered sugar. I thought chocolate-coffee frosting on chocolate-coffee cupcakes was a bit too much, even for me. This turned out well, as the coffee didn't show up as much in the cupcakes, and perfectly in the frosting. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment