PR&P Week Three

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week Three over at Project Run&Play is an Adult Inspired theme. The challenge for the designers is to create a children's outfit based on an outfit that was originally for adults. My inspiration folder for this challenge was bulging- and there's still several knock-offs I still want to make. I originally wanted to go with something runway-inspired, but couldn't resist this cute top from Anthropologie.



I loved the mix of prints and thought it would be a cute tunic top for my daughter. I'm currently trying to work through my fabric stash, so I didn't have the exact fabrics I wanted but I still think it turned out pretty cute. Once again she loves it and couldn't wait to wear it.
 She was being grumpy and not wanting to smile, but I got this little one out of her.


2 comments:

LaRee said...

The tears are adorable sorry to say! lol She looks like a little adult just like you wanted this outfit to. maybe more of a young teenage adult but still...

flygirl07 said...

Adore this. :)

Post a Comment