Projects

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I've recently started the much more popular blog, Project Run and Play, and so far, it has taken all of my blogging time just getting it organized and started. But I'm hoping that will change now that the contest is underway and requiring less time from me and more from the fabulous ladies competing. My other project that has been inspiring me this year is Project ReStyle, by Elsie Flannigan and Rachel Denbow. I've already completed my first week's project. While visiting family last week, my mother-in-law and I undertook the challenge of making scrap quilts with cast-off clothes. My quilt isn't anywhere near done, but while sorting through clothes and cutting pieces, I found this dress of my mom-in-law's.
kinda 80's huh?





Sorry I forgot to rotate it, but you get the idea. Well, I have MAJORLY hacked it, and I think it resembles something much more like this from Modcloth:
 I can't wait to wear tomorrow and get some pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment